Friday, January 17, 2020

LOVE

February is one of my favorite months of the year. God's love is so amazing and sometimes I need to be reminded of that. I fail him time and time again, but he still meets me where I am and loves me unconditionally.  I'm so thankful for God's goodness and grace. I need to look at others the way Jesus looks at them, with LOVE. Why is this so hard to do and so easy to say? Lord, help me to see others through your eyes. I want to judge less, and love MORE. When I try to do this without you I fail, but I know that with your help anything is possible. I need to be mindful every. single. day. that Jesus loves everyone, no one is exempt. I want to do all things with love, even while driving. ;)  They will know us by our loveThere is nothing too big for God, there's no sin too great. Run to the Father. He's here for you with arms wide open. Remember as you go about your day today Jesus loves you and so do I! This has become one of my fave songs.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Happy February everyone! Love BIG!😍

"Beloved let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:7-8 "And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." Romans 5:5 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 "As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you. Abide in my love." John 15:9 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 12:30-31

No comments: